Sunday, February 12, 2012

Roots Only Applicator Comb [Beauty Must-Haves]



I won 2 of these on Facebook! Awesome isnt it ;-) One from the Roots Only Facebook page and the other from SadeeStyle Beauty & Fashion Blog. Im using one and my mom is using the other!



If you dont know about this product.. its a comb applicator that can be used for coloring your hair or applying oil onto your scalp. Its super easy and convenient.




Its this pink wide toothed comb attached to a bottle.. you can simply pour the color/oil into the bottle and comb it through your hair.. and voila! ITS DONE. Its that simple! It would take maybe 3 mins or 5 mins maximum to cover all your hair. Not messy.. no dripping.. no worries! I just love this product.



Now you can see these holes on the comb.. well my camera didnt catch them properly i guess.. so thats how the liquid flows onto your hair. Anyways i still havent colored my hair using this because i decided i will not color my hair for another year or so.. i have this BAD hair fall problem and with my baby and all.. coloring doesnt seem to be a good idea now. So i use my applicator to OIL MY HAIR! Its so easy.. and fast. :-) It easily covers my scalp and all my hair in about 3 mins. Awesome isnt it!



The bottle is marked with measurements.. so if your coloring your hair.. mixing the solutions and all that will be easier.. no confusions on how much you pour or mix or whatever. Everything can be measured.




So this is my applicator.. i have filled it with extra virgin olive oil +  few drops of vitamin e. Oiling my hair has never been so easy!




So have you used this?
What are your thoughts?



Have a Pink Day :-)

4 comments:

  1. That is a good idea, to use it for oiling hair! I do that sometimes with my hair. I also color my hair, but I use henna and I'm not sure if it would be fluid enough to use with this device? But I will try to enter the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks effective but a little complicated for me, i'm a bit dim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Аfter checking out a feω of the blοg articles
    on уour ѕite, I honestly like your wаy of
    blogging. ӏ bookmаrκed it to my bookmаrk ѕite
    list аnd will be chеcκing back soon. Take a look at my website too and
    tell me your oρіnіon.

    my ωeblog - disque ssd

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...