Thursday, July 21, 2011

Maybelline Volum' Express Hyper Curl Cat Eyes Mascara

Hey Ladies! Im here with another mascara review!! i really couldnt wait to share this review with you coz i want to know your views on it as well! So there you go!

 

  

Looks pretty yea? :-D



What i think about this product:

This mascara promises to give a good curl and volume for your lashes! Does it keep its promises?

 YES it sure does!



If you have a good look at the mascara wand.. you would see that it has a comb. This is the best i can zoom, hope you can see clearly.





Reasons to love this product:
  • It gives a super curl for my lashes! Makes my eyes look like doll eyes! Really.. i have very long lashes by nature so this product gives a real cute curl and makes my eyes look like doll eyes :P
  • I dont have to use an eyelash curler
  • Gives volume 
  • Gives length
  • Stays on for more than 12 hours

So if you are a fan of eyes like these then go run get yourself this mascara! :P



Warning:
  • If you dont like that dramatic effect then this isnt the mascara for you
  • My views are based on my eyes! And i have long thick lashes by nature so the extend to which you get the curl effect and the volume may differ according to the length and volume of your eyes lashes
  • Clean the comb brush with a tissue before using to avoid clumpiness
  • Do NOT give too many coats to your lashes as it makes your lashes look clumsy ( i was so excited i tried too many coats and ended up looking 'Surprised')
  • Its a waterproof mascara so its important to have a good eye makeup remover since baby oil or olive oil wouldnt really do the job.


My Final Verdict:

I totally love this mascara! 

Have you used this? Do you love it as well?





17 comments:

  1. I have the Hello Kitty one by Maybelline which has the same brush. I haven't actually tried it, going to play with it and see how I like it :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post :) Very nice review. I used to have a comb mascara a long time back but it was discontinued. I didn't know maybelline made this. A MUST buy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY NICE REVIEW INDEED.... I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD MASCARA AND I LOVE MAYBELLINE MASCARA RANGE....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might buy this soon.... I ve ordered a maybelline stilleto mascara :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is so cute! Never tried this mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow seems like a gr8 product!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the compliments! Hope you all love this product as much as i do!! Waiting for your reviews as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh sounds very promising! Im loving the design.. So pretty, I have to admit that I would probably buy it just because it looks nice.. hehe.. But I believe in this, defo gonna check it out. I like mascaras with these types of wands, they actually work so some point :)

    Thanks for sharing this dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite mascaras! Great review, I feel like you do it justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review. Now I wanna try this product.
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. my next mascara...if it is still in the making...at present i use the hypercurl waterproof one ...n its good :) bt my lashes seem a bit dry ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you want to Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner and all products of Maybelline products, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/brands/maybelline-new-york/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...