Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Soap & Glory Scent - Sationalism Gift Set



I'm smiling wide! Wonder why.. :P Im finally getting the chance to try out some products from Soap & Glory! How fabulous! This was a gift for me from my Uncle. Thank you sooooooo much :-) 






The packaging is so cute! So pink and pretty


The gift set consist of 3 fragrances:

Glam-A-LOT
Mist you MADLY
Girligo


These are cute travel sized bottles 100 ml each, perfect for trying out and carrying around in your hand bag.


So have you tried this?
How much do you like it?

Have a Pink Day :-)

7 comments:

  1. So excited for you. These sound simply marvelous. I need an uncle like that :P REVIEW PLZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww cool!
    Awaiting reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh fabulous! I need to try soap & glory.

    www.grace-and-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous!! i have always wanted to try SnG and never got a chnace. saldly ASOS doesn't deliver it to India.
    :(

    I am excited though!! review them soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to try thiss !!!! lemme know how it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bottles are really girly and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...