Sunday, June 12, 2011

10 Cute Pink Perfumes! Need reviewsss!

Perfumes not only need to smell nice.. We girls want them to look cute too! Dont we :P These are some really cute looking pink perfumes that i found on the net & 2 of them are ones i have myself. Want reviews for them! 

If you own any of these or have used them please give me your reviews!

Pink Sugar Aquolina for women
CH Garden Party Carolina Herrera
Fancy Jessica Simpson
Goddess Perfume by Kimora Lee Simmons
Gucci II Perfume for Women by Gucci      
Fantasy By Britney Spears
Miss O Oriflame for women                         
Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey

The Babes Passion Berry by Oriflame
Corazon Agatha Ruiz de la prada


So do you have any Pink Perfumes :-D

Have Pink Day :-)




15 comments:

  1. I have 2 from this list :)
    The Babes passion berry & Goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog ZatZ (sorry dunno ur name)...n thanx for d comment on my blog
    u r a new blogger like me...follow me back too!

    http://beautybrainsbrawns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do a review on Jessica Simpson fancy soon. I personally don't like pink sugar. It has a strange burnt sugar note that turns me off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and baby phat goddess is nice. Very girly and wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh.. pink sugar looks so cute! such a disappointment! anyways waiting for ur reviews on fancy and yeaaaaaaaa baby phat goddess is such a lovely fragrance :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! great info ...thanks for the sharing. anyways…i am author of Pheromore.com. Pheromones to attract men is specially designed for attracting the men’s. For More Information about Pheromones to attract men Visit : http://pheromore.com/Pheromone-perfumes-to-attract-men.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't help! I got stunned with all these pinky perfume stuffs. Everything looks fabulous and sweet! Mariah Carey perfumes are one of my favorite!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink Sugar Aquolina is one of my favorite perfume,so sweet and sexy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Pink Sugar, my daughter bought it for me for Christmas. She and I have just about used it all! It smells so good and lasts all day or until you shower. We will continue to buy Pink Sugar:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have 1 one from this list: Oriflame the babes passion berry. its really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have corazon- agatha ruiz de la prada it's the most delicious perfume. Very hard to find , I live in Miami and I get mine from Argentina or france

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...