Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dove Indulgent Nourishment Deep Care Complex Hand Cream with Shea Butter

Why are you always talking about hand creams for God's sake?! Yes see i can hear you.. i definitely can. Am i really talking too much of hand creams? Well im thinking too much of them lately. You would have seen my review of The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector. I love it! Totally! BUT The Body Shop doesnt come so cheap and also for someone like me who finishes up hand cream like ice cream (no i dont like ice cream but its kinda rhymes so i had to put that in there somewhere hehe) ok not ice cream.. like jelly beans.. like hot sauce.. i CAN NOT always buy The Body Shop can i? I need to look for more options for day time moisturization. So i got this one. 





Texture:

A thin lotion like texture. Absorbs very soon. Most ideal for day time use. Doesnt leave any grease or oiliness. 




Scent:

Warm and comforting like a toffee. If you are familiar with shea butter scents.. this is a warm version. I like it.. its not too much but its there. Stays on for long.. the scent is there everytime i bring my hands near my nose. Even after washing my hands. Not strong but light and long lasting.



So.. 

When i first used this cream.. i didnt like it.. i felt it was not moisturizing.. it just got absorbed so fast. Didnt make my hands soft or smooth. It just went on and disappeared. But after using it for days i realised it works.. it repairs your hands and you do feel your hands are more softer and smoother and less dry. Its a really good hand cream if you want to treat your hands.. if you want to fix it. BUT does not provide adequate moisture at the very moment you apply it. I have been using this for weeks now and i like the long term effect. If you got normal skin and want something light.. you can give this a try! Or if you got patience to wait and see results yes go for it!








10 comments:

  1. actually i dont uso dove products cause they use animal testing....... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lotions that don't feel oily or greesy... especially on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would like to try it once my current stock of hand creams gets over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need hand creams a lot. And its seriously not possible to buy it everytime from Body Shop or any other expensive outlet. Dove has always been good with creams and moisturizers. Will give it a try, Thanks for the review :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great review. I love Dove products. Would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review on the Dove Indulgent Nourishment Deep Care Complex Hand Cream with Shea Butter.. Thanks.. It sure seems like worth a try.. I like your reviews on the products as they seem so genuine and true..

    ReplyDelete
  7. on my hand all hand cream acts the same ,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Dove products!
    Love the smells and the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...