Monday, March 5, 2012

Oriflame body & mind sweet dreams mist [Lavender and Passionflower]

Its been so long since i reviewed a fragrance so i just picked this one up and started :-) Have you tried this one? Did you like it?






Actually im not a great fan of lavender scent.. i really dont know why i picked this one up. It looked so appealing on the catalogue and also i thought i might be able to use it at night to help me fall asleep. Not that i have a sleeping problem or anything. LOL. I dont know. Sometimes i am just too curious to try stuff.



Scent - 

Its a very passionflowery scent. Not very lavendery.. but there is a slight VERY slight lavender smell. LOL. I know these arent real words but i hope you understand what im trying to say. Its not something i would say WOW but its not terrible either. Its just BORING.


Lasting power - 
Once sprayed onto your skin.. its just smells kind of not so interesting and the scent vanishes soon. BUT you should try spraying it onto fabric and the smell lasts soooo long. Perfect to spray onto your pillows or bed sheets if you can actually stand this scent. I mainly use it to scare away the ants! No kidding.. really! If i want to chase ants away i use this mist. :-)



Will i recommend?

No. Its not special.. its just an ordinary body mist which smells really boring that it actually scares ants away! If you have ants at home.. maybe you can give this a try. 




5 comments:

  1. LOL...spray to scare away ants??? :D seems nice in the bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihihi.. I can;t help laughing. I might give this to my aunt who is plagued by ants :P
    I think it;s not available here, because I don't think I ever saw this one. But if they do, I would stay away from it, chiefly since we don;t have ants :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. scare away the ants !! HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je to fantastická vôňa na vankúš pred spaním. Chcem ju kúpiť zas. Lepšiu som na taky účel nemala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dá sa to niekde kúpiť?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...