Saturday, June 30, 2012

Water Melon Shower Gel from Seri Naturals


Now this is one product from Seri Naturals thats been talked about and commented on so so much on Pink Clouds! Everyone is so curious to know if its good.. does it smell good? Is it worth trying? I had to go get a tube myself because i was soooooooooo curious and had to try it!


Scent -

Smells sooooooooo sweet and fresh! A super sweet scent.Very natural and long lasting! My skin smells of water melon and my bathroom smells so fresh and sweet for hours and hours. Love this scent!


Lather -

Lathers really well and cleanses well too! Doesnt dry my skin at all. 


The Goodness of this Product -

The speciality of this product is that its all natural! I love natural products and its amazing to be able to get such lovely high quality natural products so easily in the market these days.



Triclosan
Parabens
Mineral Oils
Alcohol
Phthalate
                          


Isnt it amazing? Love it! Sometimes we dont really bother to stop and think what we feed into our skin.. we trust many brands blindly and we always go by the price or the popularity of a product. I think its always best for us to stop and read the ingredients and choose products that have the least harmful chemicals in them. What do you think?



Will I Recommend?

Yes definitely! You got to try this! For 2 reasons - Its a lovely lovely scent and a natural product so its a hit! 

Try it and let me know your thoughts! And also a lovely news is that i got a whole gift pack from Seri Naturals to be given away to one lucky reader so Enter the Giveaway! 





10 comments:

  1. I can imagine the goodness of d pdt ... it looks so tempting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I love water melon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this...:)Like to try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can enter the giveaway or look for it at cargills or arpico :)

      Delete
  4. wish to win the seri giveaway...
    might get to try this then :)
    looks very tempting

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds great.. would have to try on how would water melon smell on me. ;)

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...