Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kelly Edwards Skincare Eye Gel


An important part of our skincare routine is ofcourse taking care of the eye area which we dont always give enough thought to. I had been looking for some good eye products for dark circles but nothing really seemed to work that well until i found this amazing eye gel made out of natural ingredients. YAY! I hit the jackpot with this one.


EVER since i decided im going all natural.. i try my best to avoid products that have too many chemicals in them and im always on the look out for products that have least nasty ingredients in them.  

Kelly Edwards Skincare is a company that has a wide range of skincare products for all skin types and the bestest part is - they dont have any scary ingredients in them. So if you are also a natureholic like me, you should definitely have a look at their range. Its quite impressive!

So you can see its a tiny tiny bottle of eye gel. Its so cute and small.. and is handy to be carried around in our handbag. Too cute. They got 2 sizes and this is the small one. Perfect if you want to try it out first before buying a whole huge bottle.


I use this eye gel 2 times a day. During the day to keep my eye area totally moisturized and healthy looking and at night before bed to let it work on my dark circles. A tiny drop is enough to cover the whole eye area and it leaves it so moisturised and hydrated all day long. Perfect.


So..


I have been using this product for the past 3 weeks and i just love love love it! I look more fresh and healthy. My dark circles have reduced so much in less than a week! I know!! Its so awesome. And i dont have to worry about what i feed into my eye area because its free from all scary chemicals and its perfectly safe. Do grab a bottle and try it yourself! Its the best eye gel i have used till now.










2 comments:

  1. I wanna try :P


    http://vendasdalipglossgirl.tictail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product seems very interesting . Nice review <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...