Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The All New Wishtrend is HERE!





You guys all know how much i love Wishtrend. I have done loads and loads of reviews on products from their website. They got an amazing range of skincare and makeup. Korean cosmetics are like this craze around the world right now and its so lovely to be able to buy them at such reasonable prices especially from a trustworthy online store. Also they shipping worldwide which is pretty AMAZING! Wishtrend has now renewed their website and made it more user friendly and also added like a bucket load (haha even more i guess) of new products so do have a look and let me know what you would love to try. 

Here are some items that kinda (i mean TOTALLY) make me interested so ENJOY!





The packaging of these products are like so cute! Please dont get all cross at me for making you shop more! I cant help it - its my JOB TO SPOIL YOU BAD. Haha just kidding. I am so drooling over these and am saving up a bit to get some items for myself VERY SOON. And i know you love Korean makeup and skincare so thought i would share it with you.











So this is just a very small list of items that i want to try so bad! Do have a look at their website and let me know what you like to try as well!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...