Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Super Haul from Spa Ceylon Ayurveda!



Yes i know i am on the spending ban!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!! But i got a HUGE list of things i want to shop!! A long long list LOL! so im doing it bit by bit. Is that cheating? Its okay to cheat once in a while yeah.. life is quite short. Dont you think? 

Anyways i did go to the Spa Ceylon Ayurveda Boutique today.. i did ask you guys what i need to have a look at.. but i didnt get any suggestions so i just bought what i felt like.





I wanted to get some soap and also a Spa set so here we are:



Sensual Sandalwood Cleansing Bar
Forest Trail - Discovery Set




Its not a huge haul but its quite sexy i guess. Love the items i got and love some more items which i still didnt. Maybe i will get some more items next time.. since my lotions and potions are going to get over.. YAY! i can make that an excuse for more shopping!


I did want to let you know this - if you are looking for gift sets for the ones you love.. you need to go have a look at their stuff! Amazing i must say!!!! The products are ofcourse of high quality, packaged well and the gift set look so lovable. Free from nasty ingredients, full of ayurveda loveliness! Its worth your every penny.. its not mighty expensive too. If you want to buy something special for someone special you need to have a look. Trust me you will definitely thank me for pushing you! You get special Spa Sets for your man as well.. surprise them and they will definitely feel so pampered and ofcourse quite surprised too. Haha! We always get them perfumes and gadgets.. why not a super pamper set? Its good to introduce them to something healthy yeah.


So thats my haul! Hope you liked it! Reviews will follow real soon.. If you are interested in anything please let me know below.. i will review it sooner!










68 comments:

  1. OMG! loved the pic...though ...frankly speaking,I wish u could have posted mor pics...these products look so exotic <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.me too need more pics ZatZ:)

      Delete
    2. hehe! You mean pictures of what INSIDE the set? I will do a full review on it soon :)

      Delete
  2. Come on whats inside the set? and also im wondering about their tree range.. the foot creams.. candles.. please do reviews on them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i havent used them.. hopefully i will try them soon!

      Delete
  3. waiting for the review zathy..wondering whats inside the Forest Trail - Discovery Set..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh thats a super interesting haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds and looks truly awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Haul I love reading about what ppl buy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... still wondering what's inside the set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't visited Spa Ceylon yet, but after reading this I'm impatiently looking forward to visit the Boutique shop soon! I'm so much excited about the Forest Trail Discovery Set, so PLEASE write your review as soon as possible (AND with more pics Of Course!)
    Plus, those two soap bars have that tinge of Ayurvedic look which I always prefer my soaps to have.
    If the prices are reasonable, I'm gonna buy the whole shop for myself! Hehehe JUST JOKING!
    Anyways, your review is nice. And the way you write always catches my eyes and don't let go until I read the whole thing!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! I will post the review soon! and also the soaps are simply divine.. i sugges you can go try them right away! and also prices are quite reasonable :)

      Delete
  9. wow, hey! you should post your wishlist too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great soaps - its time to try them.:-)
    Lubka K.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I will wait for reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's inside the box? I love the soap bars. Can you please do a detailed review on them?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks so classy. Please do a review after you try them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice haul..looking forward for detail review :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice haul..love to see reviews soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. do review..lovely haul..i love it..looks so tempting :) ohhhhhhhh i wish its available here :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. really too awesome page my daughter loves ur page more than me all products are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I could fall in love with the Jasmine & Coconut Cleansing Bar *_*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ayurveda sounds like it would smell good :)
    gfc: quinieleong
    quinieleong@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. very lovely giveaway. i cant wait to see what inside the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The soaps look really nice...

    http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the look on the soaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. great haul and enjoy the wonderful haul

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great haul, Jasmine & Coconut sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. very fantastic and enteresting

    ReplyDelete
  26. woahh coool ! These products look great and
    Ayurveda products.. i <3 !
    Way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. sensual sandalwood and the other one
    Jasmine & Coconut!wow!sandalwood!i love how sandalwood smell!jasmine and coconut,i'm sure that smells A-MA-ZING!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice. I want to smell it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...