Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Package of Love from SkinCaring Soaps



Its always such a lovely surprise when Mr. Postman comes with a package of goodness! Awesome! Today my package from SkinCaring Soaps finally arrived. Packaged so well and delivered safe!!!!! Thank God! I got loads of new soaps to try and im soooo excited that i had to show them to you. All the soaps were wrapped up well with pretty tissue paper.. labelled well with their super cute names and they have a full ingredients list too. Amazing! Smells lovely too.. though i cant tell which one smells how.. i still need to sniff sniff them all.



This is What I Received -->


Hawaiian Goat Milk Charcoal Facial soap
Baby Carrot & Milk Castile Soap
Lavender Pink Himalayan Salt Bar
Pink Geranium Rose Salt Bar
Calendula Castile Baby Soap
Black Raspberry Vanilla Soap
Cherry Overload Soap
Chocolate Oatmeal Stout Soap



Thats like a whole load of soap and i dont know which one to try first.. so please do let me know which ones you would like me to try and review soon. Hope you enjoyed seeing my mail today.. let me know what you got in your mail and do send pictures if possible.

Oh i forgot to tell you! The owner was sooooooo kind to put in a cutey little ducky for my baby to play with. So sweet of her! Thank you so much. He loves it!







2 comments:

  1. Hawaiian Goat Milk Charcoal Facial soap
    Pink Geranium Rose Salt Bar
    Black Raspberry Vanilla Soap
    Hey Zatz!
    See what I like? These soaps just sound so Delicious! I would LOVE to see how they look like under the wrappings, so don't forget to post pics when you unwrap to use them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...