Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Earrings of all Colors and Shapes from eFox City and a List of Lucky Winners!

You know how i love love to surf online stores and make a mental wishlist of what i want to buy! And now its more fun because i can share my wishlist with you all too! So here i am with my choices of really cute, funky and colorful earrings that i found on eFox City. You should definitely have a close look at my wishlist and let me know which ones you would love to own. 











Did you like my choices? Lovely yeah? But ofcourse there are sooooo many other earrings that you might want to have a look at! Check out eFox City! They got a huge range of earrings at amazing prices! Would you like to have a giveaway from their website? Do let me know your thoughts!









Now we can get onto the winners of the week! Please have a look at the list and email me as soon as possible.



The Lippy Lady - Sussi Mallon
A Yummy Giveaway - Ghun Jain
The Crafty Girl - Princess Zee
Rainbow Giveaway - Wania Naeem


Congrats to the winners and please make sure you email me to pinkcloudsz@hotmail.com within 48 hours to claim your prizes or i will choose new winners!




 

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...