Friday, October 11, 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Sparkling Black



Well this is one product im using alot these days! Its sparkling and very glamorous and i love it. I got this FREE with my haul from Rimmel. There was a promotion going on where you can win some products bla bla bla. You can see my HAUL POST HERE for more details. Im not sure if the promotion is still on but do check out the Rimmel counter asap. (That is IF you do want some new makeup) And if you are on a budget please just stay away LOL these promotions and makeup counters just make you buy stuff that you might not really need. You know what i mean! 




To be completely honest, if i were to shop some eye products i might have not noticed this little beauty because:


1. I dont look around so much 
2. I havent seen any reviews on this 
3. Sparkling eye pencils are a little creepy for me


So basically im not such a great shopper.. i lose my patience too soon.. i just go in buy what i want and one more of something i might NEVER USE EVER and im out of the store. End of shopping spree. Unless i see reviews and i know this is something interesting then thats a totally different story. This one was a gift from the store and thank you to the lovely lady at the store who assured i would love it.




The pigmentation is good! It comes onto my lids (upper and waterline) well. Its not creamy but its really smooth when i apply it. Its totally sparkling. It stays on for about 2-3 hours before it fades a bit. No smudging just a bit of fading. Waterproof. Stays on even after washing my face a couple of times.




Now you can see a freaking truckload of glitter in there but trust me in reality - its more black than silver. I have applied it pretty light and simple so the blackness is a little less. My camera is apparently a party girl who loves glitter so SHE has completely caught the silver leaving out the black. (stubborn cameras i tell you!) When applied more dark - the black shows out pretty well with a decent amount of sparkles and not too much. 


So..

I love this one! Its simple but adds the right amount of glitter to brighten up my eye area. Stays on for long. No smudging. Does NOT irritate my eyes at all. I got sensitive eyes but i got absolutely no problems using this. YAY! So its a hit. They do have more colours so i am going to have a look and see if i can get more interesting colours. Perhaps a purple? Well let me see!













18 comments:

  1. I think the glitter is actually looking good . try doing the upper lid with this pencil in stead of the lower lashline. Should look gorgeous. I was so looking forward to this review Zathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Im just not a steady hander so its like eyeliner all over the lids :P But i will try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I told you on your haul post - I love my Scandaleyes Kohl kajal in Nude :) I really want to buy the other colors too, especially a black one. maybe this with glitter:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will get myself a nude shade i think.. i want to try more of these!

      Delete
  4. I have seen the rimmel khol pencil alot but never the sparkle one.looks great on you :D xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love some glitters with black..:) nice review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surprised that the girl didn't irritate your eyes. I wear contacts and have to be super careful about glitter getting into my eyes and avoid wearing anything glittery on my waterline. Guess I'd like to try this and see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im surprised too! I got super sensitive eyes but this one didnt do any harm :)

      Delete
  7. i love rimmel products..n this is v pretty black with glitter..would love to try
    nice review...

    check out my recent post :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/10/mac-amplified-impassioned-32-lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks beautiful with the glitter & sparkly effect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is this versus the jet black for tightlining?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pigmentation is good! It comes onto my lids (upper and waterline) well. Its not creamy but its really smooth when i apply it. Its totally sparkling. It stays on for about 2-3 hours before it fades a bit. No smudging just a bit of fading. Waterproof. Stays on even after washing my face a couple of times.
    bulk t shirts wholesale prices
    cheap tees bulk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...