Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Yon-Ka Paris Lotion Yon-Ka Invigorating Mist



After i decided that i am going to try my best to avoid parabens and move onto completely paraben free products .. the journey has been all about researching, reading countless ingredients lists, wondering, getting frustrated, sometimes giving up but most times trying harder. 

I know it sounds really dramatic but just not having access to many options of natural skincare products can be rather stressful so i thought why not try more and write more .. i know there are loads of girls out there who are really interested in knowing more about natural skincare right?

What i have here is a toner mist, comes in a really gorgeous tall glass spray bottle type. Looks so luxurious and posh. Its a spa product so it has definitely that exotic look and feel to it.




You got to cleanse your face and spray with product on, massage it right into your skin. You dont need to wipe off the excess .. just let it sink in right.


Scent:
Smells really natural but not in a heavy oily way .. its so so fresh .. totally refreshing and light. 

Texture:
Its light, just like water. Water is the first item on the ingredients list so the product is amazingly light and fresh .. sinks into the skin so fast and makes skin feel really soft and moisturised.





So What the Big Deal?

The thing about spa/natural products, especially these really posh looking ones are that they are a little pricey you know and sometimes we just wonder - why do we have to pay so much for a toner? .. I mean you do need to think about that right.






99% Ingredients of natural origin
Paraben FREE
Alcohol FREE
Enriched with 5 essential oils


So you can see what im trying to tell you! This is like one of those amazing natural products that you can use without feeling guilty at all! Its completely free from weird ingredients, pretty straight forward and works so well.


So ..

I have been using this toner for around 4 weeks now. Its amazing how fresh it leaves my skin, makes it so moisturised and soft. My skin tends to get so dry these days because of the air conditioning and all that .. this totally makes the dryness go away. I love the spray type bottle which gives out just the right amount of product onto my face .. kinda feels like the slight drizzle of the rain. Trust me .. it is that fresh! Its a great way to start my skincare routine .. i spray a little product and massage it right in. Let it sit for a minute and then use my moisturizer. DONE. Doesnt make my skin greasy or heavy! LOVE IT! At Qr 155, i think you might wonder if its a little pricey for a toner but its a huge 200 ml spray on bottle - it would last quite a long time. I think i might be able to use it for around 6 months. Looking at how good it works and being 99% natural i think its totally worth paying a little more to add this into my skincare.


Shopping Spot:




If you are interested in looking at more products from this brand, keep up with their news, giveaways and all that - CONNECT WITH THEM BELOW:




Hope you liked the review! 





6 comments:

  1. I really like natural products....nice review....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard about this product but it looks really promising

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never saw it before... was reapply interested in it though...but I guess I don't get it here in India... :(
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. . It's a spa product so it may be available hopefully I will check it out for you ♡

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...